Sunday, October 26, 2008
Polls
I got a text alert from fivethiryeight.com today that says the Zogby poll is showing McCain closing in. But also that Arizona is getting closer - not that it would swing to Obama. I can't find it on the Zogby site, but as I've been telling some Arizona Democrats who feel like their vote won't count, at least our state would start to show up as getting "bluer." It's a funny phenomenon that happens in Arizona where we elect a Democrat president but tend towards Republicans in federal government. I wonder what the shift in Arizona voters is this way. I mean, California tends to be a little more lefty, and their Republican governor seems to be more a symbol of Hollywood than politics. So what do party systems and alliances really have to do with anything? I'm starting to wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment